Co-Owner, Director and Founder of Volleystart, Head Coach
1 MOTTO: AIM TO BE THE SWEATIEST + MOST FATIGUED PLAYER AFTER EVERY PRACTICE
2 Times Recognized in Who's Who in America's Teachers
20 YEARS COACHING VOLLEYBALL
10 Brothers + sisters
On and off the court, Kevin Seeley has an infectious spirit that motivates and challenges athletes - encouraging them to be at their personal best. As club Co-Owner, Director and Founder of Volleystart, Coach, and Athlete - Kevin has countless notable honors, awards, and accomplishments. To list a few:
- 3-time Southside District Coach of the Year
- UC Berkeley Men's Volleyball Coach - Conference Champions in 2003
- Coached the World Scholastic Games in Volleyball
- Won 6 League Championships in his 5 years of coaching both junior varsity and varsity volleyball (1997-2002)
- 50+ Tournament Championships as an indoor and outdoor volleyball player
- Selected to coach in the USAs High School All-Star Tournament in 2002 in Hawaii
Kevin received his masters degree in education from Lynchburg College and he currently teaches English and history to students with learning challenges at San Rafael High School (2002 - Present), and has been twice recognized in Who's Who in America's Teachers and appears in the Kappa Delta Phi Honor Society for Teachers. Kevin has a positive and lasting impact on both his players and students.
Off season, Kevin enjoys spending time at his cabin on the Trinity River with friends and family. It's a magical place to be, with sand volleyball courts on the water. On his bucket list? Machu Picchu, biking the Ho Chi Minh Trail, summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro. His success ritual: an early morning gratitude walk.
Embrace making mistakes every day in order to get better.
You are always getting either better or worse. There is no such thing as staying on the same level in sports.
Return to Leadership page.