We are thrilled to announce the inaugural summer season of Marin Beach! For those players who are interested in continuing to play on the sand after our the Marin Juniors beach sessions are completed, we will have opportunities to train and compete throughout the summer. What a better way to enjoy the summer than by playing the sport you love outdoors or by the ocean. We are offering full packages, small group training, and drop in rates!
- June 12th through September 1st (12 weeks)
- 11s: Mon/Thu 4:00 - 5:30pm @ The Cove School
- 12s: Tue/Fri 4:00 - 5:30pm @ The Cove School
- 13s: Mon/Thu 5:30-7:00pm @ The Cove School
- 14s: Tue/Fri 5:30-7:00pm @ The Cove School
- Drop in: Wednesdays TBD
- Small Group Private Training - available with flexible days, times and locations.
Note: All training sessions will be limited to eight players per court
- June 24th: West Valley College (San Jose)
- July 1: Queen of the Beach @Piper Park*
- July 22: Santa Cruz
- August 1st: Santa Barbara
- August 19: Queen of the Beach @Piper Park*
- More TBD
- NCVA hosts tournaments in Santa Cruz and San Jose every weekend in the summer!
*Priority will go to full package players on a first come first serve basis.
Link to NCVA tournament schedule:
Summer 2017 Full Packages include:
- 12 week training program (2 times a week, 24 total)
- 2 Queen of the Beach local tournaments (7/1 and 8/19)
- 3 Traveling Tournaments with coaching support
- Marin Beach Apparel Package
- Priority on all practices and QOB tournaments
- Cost: $750
Summer 2017 A la carte/Drop in rates:
- $30 per training session
- $40 per QOTB tourney
- Tournament Coaching support ($50-75, depending on number of teams)
- Apparel available for purchase
Small Group Training
- Great way to prepare for tournaments
- Small Groups 4-6 players1.5 hour training sessions
- Work closely with a specific coach
- Flexible Scheduling so you can create your own schedule with your group and coach
- 2 players: $75 per player
- 3-4 players: $50 per player
- 5-6 players: $40 per player
*Priority will go to all full package players for practice and Queen of the Beach Tournaments.
*Registration will be available soon! In the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.